As I wrote in my previous post, there were some problems with the BackupService and it was turned off for about 2 months. The DB has grown up dramatically and we’ve started having problems with some BPs. So, we had to re-build a couple of indexes in our GIS DB (Oracle) as it described here SQL queries taking 100% CPU in the database. It solved our problems perfectly.
01 May 2014: There have been some changes on the IBM portal and it looks it doesn’t work anymore – all the links are broken
02 Jul 2014: The blog with this article has been deleted. As I remember, one of 2 options were supposed to do:
1. Rebuild indexes on CORRELATION_SET
2. On CORRELATION_SET table – drop index SCI_IDX_57 and create new one with column (OBJECT_ID, KEY_ID, VALUE_UPPER)